MSI offers its services under the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop through its designated affiliates, MSI Polska Sp. Zoo, situated in Poland for invoicing, shipping, and handling.
MSI may make authentic product spare parts (“Spare Parts”) available to you to repair or service compatible MSI brand product(s). You agree to use the Spare Parts to repair the MSI product in a manner consistent with these Terms. PURCHASED SPARE PARTS ARE SOLELY INTENDED FOR USE IN THE REPAIR FOR WHICH THEY WERE PURCHASED, AND MAY NOT BE RESOLD OR OTHERWISE TRANSFERRED. Some repair scenarios requires the use of additional tools – please consult the applicable repair or technical manual for details.
The spare parts provided by MSI are intended for individual technicians with the necessary skill, knowledge, experience, and tools in repairing electronic devices. If you do not have the experience of repairing electronic devices or are unsure as to whether to initiate self repair, please do not proceed with attempting repair on your device – contact your nearest MSI reseller or repair center for assistance. We strongly advise you to read the entire manual made available by MSI for your product before commencing repair. Warnings and precautions must be heeded to as damage caused by self repair will not be covered under MSI’s standard product warranty.
Any information and technical specification provided by MSI in manuals are for informational and descriptive purposes only and shall not be relied upon as an approval of, commitment by, or professional advice from MSI. Service manuals may be subject to change at any time without prior notice.
1. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION
When you use the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop services or send emails, text messages and other communications to us from your desktop or mobile device, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree to receive communications from us electronically, such as email, SMS, mobile push notifications, or notices and messages on this website or through other MSI services. You may retain copies of these notices for your records. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All text, graphics, user interface, photographs, marks, logos, sounds, music, artwork, software, and computer code on our website and services (collectively, "Content"), including the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, and arrangement are owned, controlled or licensed by MSI and are protected as a trade form or by patents, copyrights, trademarks and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, no part of the services or any Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, or translated.
3. CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
The delivery area is Germany, France, Poland, and Portugal.
Clicking the "Buy Now" button does not guarantee purchase of the goods in the shopping cart. The shopping cart shows whether the goods are still in stock. If the goods are sold out at the time you want to complete the payment, the payment process will be stopped.
The order confirmation sent automatically after payment of the order represents an offer on your part to MSI. Receipt of the customer order in the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop does not represent acceptance of the customer offer by the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop.
A contract is only concluded with the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop's declaration of acceptance, which is sent in a separate e-mail (order confirmation or shipping confirmation), but no later than when the order is sent. MSI Spare Parts E-Shop declares acceptance either by sending a shipping confirmation or by shipping the goods within five working days after receipt of the customer's order. If the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop does not issue a declaration of acceptance within this period, the customer's order is deemed not to have been accepted.
4. AVAILABILITY OF SPARE PARTS
If the Spare Parts ordered from the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop are not available at the time of ordering, MSI reserves the right not to accept the order for the goods. The customer will be informed of this. Payments already made will be refunded to the customer immediately.
(1) All prices on https://eu-spareparts.msi.com/ are in Euros and include the applicable statutory VAT. If the price is stated including VAT, we have the right to adjust the price at any time prior to delivery to reflect any increase in VAT.
(2) The payment methods shown on the order page are available to the customer.
(3) The credit card data are not stored in the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop, but with the selected payment provider. The respective data protection regulations of the payment service provider apply.
6. RETENTION OF TITLE ON REFUNDS
MSI Spare Parts E-Shop may hold in trust all proceeds from the sale of the Spare Parts or otherwise (including VAT) until the Spare Parts have been received by us following your exercise of the right of withdrawal (as set out below).
7. RECEIPT OF THE GOODS
The Spare Parts are deemed to have been delivered three (3) days after delivery by the carrier. After delivery, you are not entitled to reject goods that do not conform to the contract or these conditions.
8. REJECTION OF THE GOODS
If you properly reject Spare Parts which do not conform to the contract, you must still pay the full price for those goods unless you send those goods back to us at your expense before the date on which payment of the price is due.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL OF THE MSI SPARE PARTS E-SHOP
If we are unable to deliver the Spare Parts to you for reasons beyond our control, such as the inability or failure of the manufacturers or suppliers of the goods to deliver the goods to us, we can cancel the agreement at any time before the goods are dispatched, by giving notice to you. We will promptly refund to you any sums paid by you or on your behalf under or in connection with the Agreement. We will not be liable for any other loss or damage resulting from such cancellation.
10. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods. For more details on how to exercise your right of withdrawal – conditions apply – please refer to the terms and conditions stated in the right of withdrawal page located at https://eu-spareparts.msi.com/pages/return-policy
11. SPARE PARTS LIMITED WARRANTY
MSI may make Spare Parts available to you for purchase. MSI Spare Parts, subject to the limited warranty exclusions below, are warranted against hardware manufacturing defects for a period of three (3) months beginning on the date of your invoice issued by the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop.
To the extent permitted by applicable consumer protection law and regulations, damages caused by your repair of the MSI product are not covered by MSI’s standard product warranty terms. Diagnosis and service of such product damage may be subject to out of warranty service charges quoted by MSI or MSI’s authorized center for your acceptance.
12. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
Except as otherwise stated in these terms, and to the extent permitted by applciable consumer protection laws and regulations, the spare parts are provided “as is” with all faults, without any express or implied warranties (whether oral, written, or statutory) including, without limitation, warranties of accuracy and completeness, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, warranty of non-infringement, warranties against hidden or latent defects, and warranties for performance and suitability. To the extent permitted by applicable consumer laws and regulations, MSI shall not be liable to you, under all theories of liability, for any indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, special, or consequential damages of any kind (including without limitation, lost profit or goodwill, loss of use, loss or damage to actual or anticipated business earnings, or loss or damage to data or information), or third party claims against you. Death or personal injury claims and other statutory liability for intentional and grossly negligent acts or omissions are not limited by the foregoing if permitted under applicable consumer laws and regulations.
In no event shall MSI’s total liability arising from these terms, the use of spare parts, or your repair, on a cumulative basis for all claims or causes of action, under any theories of liability, exceed the purchase price of the MSI product.
13. SPARE PARTS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS
MSI’s Spare Parts limited warranty shall not apply, regardless of whether the Spare Part is in-warranty, or out of warranty, in the following situations:
- The Spare Part is damaged by accident, abuse, catastrophe, improper use (including failure to heed instructions or warnings), improper maintenance, inadequate packaging, neglect, misuse, operator error;
- The Spare Part is damaged by external causes, including but not limited to, corrosion, falls, environmental factors (including temperature and humidity), power failure, faulty power supply;
- The Spare Part is damaged due to alterations, changes, modifications, repair, or other services performed by a third party that is not authorized by MSI;
- Accessory, apparatus, attachment, or devices that are not originally bundled with the Spare Part, or is not provided by MSI;
- Damage to or loss of any data, program, or removable storage media;
- Installation, relocation, or removal of Spare Part or any accessories, apparatus, attachments or other devices;
- Normal wear and tear to a Spare Part that is consumable or expendable;
- A Spare Part where you cannot provide the purchase receipt issued by MSI Spare Parts E-Shop, or where the serial number or label has been defaced or removed;
- A Spare Part that is not purchased from the MSI Spare Parts E-Shop, or was leased or loaned by a third party;
- Damage caused by shipping carrier;
- Hardware or software incompatibility issue(s);
- Installation, removal, and set-up service charges.
14. SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
The following precautions must be observed in handling the MSI product to prevent safety issues that may lead to person injury or death, or may result in damage, data loss, and may compromise the product’s functionality:
General Product Safety
- Place the product on a flat, level and stable surface when performing any service.
- Do not place the product in environments subject to mist, smoke, vibration, excessive dust, salty or greasy air, or other corrosive gases and fumes.
- Do not drop or jolt the product
- If applicable, do not bump or knock the LCD screen as it is fragile and could break.
- If applicable, do not use another power adapter other than the one enclosed with the product.
- If applicable, disconnect the AC adapter and the battery pack from the product before performing any installation procedures on the product.
- If the power cord uses a 3-prong plug, do not remove the grounding pin of the power cord as this pin is an important safety feature.
- Do not perform any maintenance with wet hands.
- Prevent foreign substances, such as water, other liquids or chemicals, from entering the product while performing installation or disassembly procedures.
- Use a grounded wrist strap before handling components which are sensitive to electro static discharge (“ESD”). When touching a sensitive component or assembly, ensure that it is properly grounded.
- Place components (CPU, Memory, HDD, mini-PCI Card, etc.) on a grounded antistatic pad or on the bed that came with the components whenever the components are separated from the product.
- Always handle electrostatic sensitive components, parts, and assemblies only at static- free work areas.
The lithium-ion polymer battery equipped to power certain MSI products may swell due to various reasons such as age, number of charge cycles, or exposure to high heat. A swollen battery may impact the device’s performance and should not be used. Please dispose the swollen battery properly and contact your local reseller or applicable waste disposal service provider for disposal instructions. Do not dispose of batteries in regular recycling containers or waste disposal.
- Replacement of a battery with an incorrect type may defeat a product’s safety features protecting against battery damage and may lead to death or personal injury, property damage, and data loss.
- Always discharge the battery before removing it from the product
- Do not try to take out a swollen battery that becomes stuck in the product by puncturing, bending, or crushing the battery with Physical damage or force to the battery may cause the battery to catch fire or explode.
- Do not crush, drop, or bend the Applying pressure to the battery is also not advised.
- Placing a battery into fire or a hot oven, or mechanically crushing or cutting a battery can result in an
- Leaving a battery in an extremely high temperature surrounding environment can result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or
- A battery subjected to extremely low air pressure may result in an explosion or the leakage of flammable liquid or
- Always keep the strong magnetic or electrical objects away from the battery and
- Always follow the instructions to insert or remove the battery from the product. Improper insertion or removal may cause damage to the product and may result in fire, electric shock, or death or personal injury, property damage, and data loss.
15. BUSINESS PURCHASERS
If you are a professional service technician or a professional repair shop offering product repair services to end consumers, the following additional conditions apply:
- You shall clearly notify end customers as to what parts are needed in the repair of MSI products, and whether any authentic MSI Spare Parts is required or not to effectuate the repair;
- You shall clearly notify end customers that you are not an authorized MSI representative, or an authorized MSI repair center or service provider;
- You shall not make any representation, warranty, undertaking, commitment, agreement, offer, or any action with legally binding effect on MSI’s behalf to your end customer, or take any action or allow any inaction so as to permit or may lead the end customer in believing they are communicating with or otherwise transacting with MSI;
- You shall clearly notify end customers that any product damage incurred through your repair service is not covered by MSI’s standard product warranty, and additional diagnosis or service through MSI’s authorized service centers will incur additional costs;
- You shall not resell the MSI Spare Parts independently from the compatible MSI product for which the part is intended to be used for repair and service;
- You shall not use or sell any counterfeit parts that violate MSI’s intellectual property rights, or are likely to confuse end customers into believing such counterfeit parts are authentic MSI Spare Parts due to the unauthorized use of MSI logos or other intellectual property.
This terms and conditions is governed and construed by the laws of Poland, regardless of conflict of law principles, and all disputes arising from these terms and conditions shall be adjudicated by a court closest to MSI Polska Sp. Zoo shall have jurisdiction. Any provision invalidated by a competent court shall be stricken, and the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect. Failure by MSI to enforce any right shall not be deemed to be a waiver. MSI shall not be liable for any failure to perform due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. This terms and conditions shall not be assigned or otherwise transferred by you to any other third party; all unauthorized assignments are null and void. This terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the services provided, and supersede any prior agreements, communications, representations, or discussions, oral or otherwise.